August 20, 2014

Ready or Not, Here I Come!

(I wrote this part yesterday.)Despite the fact that I have been packing and getting ready to leave for a little while, it doesn't seem possible that I could be leaving home tomorrow. I was out doing some last minute shopping with my mom yesterday, and I found Indomie! I HAD to get some to try before I leave.

I'm sitting in the airport right now waiting for my flight to New York. It's a really short flight, so I'll be there in no time! I'm excited to see my fellow Indonesia-goers again, and of course I'm extremely excited to go to Indonesia! I don't want to make this too long, and my flight will be boarding soon. I guess this is it. Ready or not, Indonesia here I come!

Also, Sunday was Indonesia's independence day. Selamat hari kemerdekaan Indonesia!

Indonesian Word of the Day: Nasi goreng - Fried rice


Snow Patrol - New York


No comments:

Post a Comment