July 30, 2014

(Almost) Free and Three Weeks To Go

It's finally finals week, and that means that I'm almost free from school for the summer! Unfortunately, this week has not gone as smoothly as I would have liked. I've been having tons of problems with my internet connection, and it was completely down for about 24 hours. None of that is too helpful when all of my classes are online, so I had to end up using my phone as a hotspot. I still lost some time though. It's a good thing that I work pretty well under pressure!

Once again, time really seems to be flying by. I'll be in New York for my gateway orientation in exactly three weeks. I can't believe that it's almost time for me to leave! I'm still really excited, but I'm realizing just how much I have to do before I leave. I still have to finish my history class, pack my bags, pack up my room (see below), and do a ton of other little stuff in the few weeks that I have left.

In other news, my family is hosting an exchange student from Thailand while I'm gone. (I don't know if he'll ever read this but...Hi, Boeing!) He's actually coming a few days before I leave for Indonesia, so I'll still get to meet him! Since he's going to have my room, I have to put a bunch of my stuff away before I leave. I'm actually just thinking of this as a head start for college preparation. I'm sure I don't need half of the stuff in my room anyway.

Also, I finally vlogged! It's definitely not one of the best videos that I have made. The camera quality isn't the best, and I didn't do too much to edit it because I really need to focus on finishing up my last few days of classes. I don't think it's too bad though!
Sorry for the TERRIBLE thumbnail...YouTube isn't exactly cooperating with me. 
(I filmed this in the morning, so my voice is weird too...)

I still can't believe that I only have three weeks left in the United States. I can't wait to get to Indonesia though! 

Selamat tinggal! 

Indonesian Word of the Day: Kamus - Dictionary 


Rudimental - Free feat. Emeli Sandé
A great song sung by one of my favorite artists! 

No comments:

Post a Comment