June 5, 2014

One Day More

Tomorrow is my last real day of high school. The seniors have been gone for days. All the other juniors are excited about being seniors, but I can't really share in their excitement. I mean, I'm excited too, but I'm excited for my year in Indonesia!

Jakarta skyline

I'm not really sure if I should be really excited or sad. As of right now, I'm definitely happy to be almost done. I don't think it will really hit me that I'm not going back until I step on the plane in August. This summer is definitely going to be different too. Instead of doing tons and tons of summer work for AP and honors classes, I'm going to be taking one high school class and two college classes in order to graduate on time. To top it all up, I'll be keeping up with my organization and preparing to live on the other side of the world for a year. I definitely have a lot on my plate for this summer, but I'm confident that I can do it and (hopefully) do it well.

I'm sorry that this is another short post. I already have the next one written though, so it will be up soon!

Selamat tinggal!

P.S. Here's the Les Miserables song that I named this post after!

I LOVE this version of Les Mis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment