May 25, 2014

Local PDO

I had my local PDO yesterday. There honestly isn't too much to talk about, but I really wanted to make post again this month. Anyway, I had to wake up early because we went to the morning session, and the orientation site is about an hour away from where I live. In terms of the orientation itself, there was quite a bit of information given to us. However, there wasn't too much that I didn't already know. My parents definitely thought it was helpful though. Plus, my parents are now pretty sure that they are going to host an exchange student while I am gone!

I guess I should get back to the actual orientation though. Of course, we learned the three major rules of AFS: no driving, no drugs, and no hitchhiking. My parents and I also stayed for lunch in order to hear three returnees and one current exchange student speak about their experiences.
I got quotes from Thailand because they don't have any from Indonesia

In other news, the national PDO is less than a month away now! Just in case you can't tell, I'm pretty excited.

Selamat tinggal!

P.S. I really want to start making vlogs once school is over. Keep an eye out for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment