April 12, 2014

INDONESIA (I got a yes from YES!)

I'm currently writing this in the wee hours of the morning of Friday, April 11th, which is the day that we believe finalist notifications will come out for YES Abroad. I personally have been super busy this past week and will continue to be super busy until next month. Thankfully, the fact that I have so many other things to worry about has kept me from really worrying about my YES Abroad status...until now. I know for a fact that I am not alone in this. So many other semi-finalists have said the same thing. Even though I already know that I will be studying abroad next year, I still have no idea which continent I'll be on. With that being said, I know that YES has chosen the right people for the program. Whether I am one of them or not is a different story. However, I can truly say that I believe that everyone I met at IPSE would do really well on the YES Abroad Program. Still, there are only 65 spots. I'll finish this post when I find out my status!


As I'm sure you can now tell by the title, I AM A YES ABROAD FINALIST FOR INDONESIA! I am beyond excited. I can't even put this feeling into words! Now the only thing left for me to do is make sure that I can definitely graduate on time and still go to Indonesia. Wow, it's so crazy to think that I actually won the scholarship and got my top choice! That's almost unheard of. I'm sorry that this is so short, but I'm too excited to write anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment