August 30, 2015

Kuliah (One Week Down...Many More to Go)

The first time I went to ITB...was this really a year ago?
Pertama kali aku ke ITB...sudah setahun yg lalu??
Well, it's been quite a week. As hard as it is to believe, this time last week I nervous about starting classes, and now I'm already in the swing of things. I guess it's official...I'm a college student. I'm enjoying it so far, but it's sure to get overwhelming at some point. From all the running (well almost running...) I do through the hospital's campus twice a week in order to get to class on time, to the fact that I went straight from class to the activities fair to a concert yesterday, I think my body is still trying to catch up to the fact that I'm no longer an often bored exchange student.

I honestly can't complain though (although I did just finish reading for a single class for a few hours straight..). Just like this past year in Indonesia, I've been given an amazing opportunity to learn and meet so many different people with different beliefs and experiences. I've probably said it 459483 times so far, but dreams really do come true. If you would have asked me a few years ago, I would have never thought that I would have actually ended up starting a nonprofit, going to Indonesia for a year, or ending up at one of the best universities in the country. I know that I would not have been able to do any of those things on my own and am extremely thankful for every person who has helped me along the way. It's always good to have goals, and trust me, achieving them feels amazing!

Speaking of goals...I should probably get on with my homework.

Thanks for reading. Sampai jumpa!

Victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment