June 5, 2017

Hello Summer 2017!

Hi! I know it's been quite a while since my last post. I am now officially halfway done college, which is so hard to believe. Time really flies! I can hardly believe it's been almost two years since I got back from my year in Indonesia, and it's even harder to believe that I'll be applying for medical school next year!

As you might have guessed, I would love to be traveling or studying abroad this summer. However, that won't be the case this year. I decided to switch things up and do an internship closer to home. I'll be doing an independent study (I haven't done my research proposal yet, so I'm not quite sure exactly what it will be on). I haven't done an independent study yet, so it's actually perfect since it never hurts to get some extra research under my belt before I apply to medical school! I'm excited to try something different than what I've done in the past, and I hope that I like it...I guess we'll just have to wait and see!


No comments:

Post a Comment