August 27, 2016

Another School Year Begins (& Pictures from Russia)


Hello! It's been a little while since my last post, so I figured it's time for another update. As promised, this post will include pictures from my time in Russia earlier this summer. I'll post them at the end so that they're easy to look at.

Anyway, here's a little update on my life. I just moved into my dorm last night for my sophomore year of college...I can't believe time has gone by so fast! That means it's been a little over 2 years since I arrived in Indonesia for my exchange year and over a year since I returned home. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I am able to return to my second home. Until then, I'll be at school studying neuroscience, so I guess I can't complain! In case anyone is interested, my classes this semester include Japanese, statistics, organic chemistry, and cognitive neuroscience.

Additionally, I still plan on posting videos about exchange, pre-med life, etc. on my organization's YouTube channel, so I will most definitely be posting them here when I do. As always, if you have anything you want me to talk about in a video, feel free to let me know!

Believe it or not, this picture was taken at
about 3 am...look how bright it is!

Yummy Georgian food!

Outside the walls of the Kremlin

Ну, погоди!







This cat has its own chair at the Peter and Paul Cathedral!

The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood


This is the oldest church in Russia 



Yes, this is a grocery store



No comments:

Post a Comment